Linda is a former model, returned to the lights, cameras and microphones after raising twin daughters and concluding a successful career in public relations. For over 20 years, she voiced a statewide radio show, The Ohio Outdoor Notebook. After retirement, she ventured into acting with Broadway2LA and began her second career as an actress and voiceover talent. Linda is a proud alum of The Ohio State University with a B.A. in Journalism and Public Relations.
- Film – Carol (Salt Film Productions) – Foxtrot Dancer – postproduction/ The Society (Mantis & Moon Productions – Linda Cartwright – postproduction/ Captain America The Winter Soldier (Marvel) – Pedestrian – released/ Touchback (Freedom Films) – Townsperson – released
- Television – Safe Auto, Cardinal Health, Hoosier Park Casino, Princeton Community Hospital, Mon General Hospital, Comfort Keepers, Ohio Ethics Commission
- Print – Ohio Health, Comfort Keepers, Dow Chemical
- Theater – Communicating Doors – Ruell/ Fuddy Meers – Claire (lead)/ Lend Me a Tenor – Diane/ Cactus Flower – Mrs. Durant/ Deathtrap – Myra/ Equus – Hester Salomon/ John Glenn Tribute (OSU) – principal in corporate theater presentation
- Voiceover – National Coalition for the Homeless (Telly Award winning TV spot), Nationwide Insurance, Value City Furniture, TENA®, Community Bank of Parkersburg, Sanderson Farms Insurance, Licking Memorial Hospital
- Training – Chad Willett (B2LA), Susan Andre (national voice talent), Risa Bramon Garcia (LA casting director), Paul Weber (LA casting director), Shirley Sender (NY commercial casting director), Jeff Gage (Midwest Tool & Die Improv), Tim Browning (New Players Theatre), Ian Short (Available Light Theater), Kevin McClatchy (OSU)