Fall Film Class- Talent Agency/ Casting Director Showcase
Broadway2LA Acting Studio is offering an 8 week film acting course that ends with a red carpet event where students will premiere their scenes to talent agents, & casting directors up on the big screen. While, weeks 6 & 7, students will shoot their scenes on location at the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center and experience what it is like being on a live set. The course is designed to introduce students to beginning film acting principles along with auditioning skills for film, and TV.
Talent Agency/ Casting Director Showcase Lineup:
All students will premiere a 2-4 minute teen film scene in the showcase which includes local talent agents and a casting directors. The guest list includes:
- CAM Talent Agency
- Heyman Talent Agency
- PCG Talent Agency
- Helen Wells Agency
- Candy Bennett- Casting Director
- Karmen Dann- Casting Director
- Each student will receive a fully edited link of their film scene to share on their social media page: Facebook/ Instagram/ Tick Tock/ Twitter, etc.
Check out our success page at: https://broadway2la.com/success-story/
- Weeks 1-5- Work on cold reading/ auditioning skills for film/ TV
- Weeks 6 & 7- Shoot scenes on location at the Dublin Entrepreneurial Center
- Week 8- Premiere the film scenes at the “Talent Agency & Casting Director Showcase”
Dates & Times:
September 19 & 26/ October 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31/ November 14*
Class Times: 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm
Class Size- 12 Students (Your seat will be saved once registration is complete)
*November 14, 2020 is the “Talent Agency/ Casting Director Showcase”
** Please note we will be taking 12 students for this course on a first come first serve basis. Once you register your seat will be saved and you will be emailed additional information on the course.
The film class includes 7 weeks of training and premiering your film at our “Talent Agency and Casting Director Showcase.”