“Friday Night Live” Teen’s Improv Camp- In Person
No Scripts, Only Your Imagination!
“Friday Night Live” teaches its teen campers the basics of the art of improvisation in a friendly environment. Each day students will create improvisational pieces (TV Shows/ Commercials/ Films) from scratch which can be shared on social media and performed in the Talent Agency/ Casting Director Showcase. The showcase will be an event that includes family, friends, and talent agents*.
Summer Camp Schedule (Monday- Friday/ 9:00 am- 3:00 pm):
- Monday– Create a comedic TV show
- Tuesday– Create a dramatic TV show
- Wednesday– Create a commercial (30 seconds)
- Thursday– Rehearse TV shows and commercials
- Friday– Perform the improvisational pieces (TV Shows and commercials) in the “Talent Agency Showcase”**
What You Get:
- Talent Agency Showcase- Perform for our local talent agents and casting directors
- T-shirts- Customized “Broadway2LA Summer Camp”
- Social Media- Each student will receive a fully edited link of their showcase to share on their social media pages
- Instruction- 30 hours of camp instruction
Talent Agency/ Casting Director Showcase Lineup:
- Talent Agencies: CAM Talent Agency/ Heyman Talent Agency/ PCG Talent Agency/Helen Wells Agency
- Casting Directors: Candy Bennett- Casting Director/ Karmen Dann- Casting Director
Ages: 8- 12 years old
Camp Dates: June 29th – July 3rd
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
Location: Abbey Theater/5600 Post Road Dublin, Ohio 43017
*”Friday Night Live” summer acting camp will be held in person pending the governor’s orders. We will be closely monitoring his press conferences and keeping our students updated on any changes to our schedule. If we change our format or cancel the class students will be offered a full refund or credit for future classes/ camps.